Flydubai starts flights to Kyiv and Odesa airports
Dubai low-cost airlines Flydubai starts daily flights to the International Airport Kyiv in Zhuliany and to Odesa (twice a week).
The carrier's press service informs about this.
“A delegation of the Dubai Airlines Flydubai headed by Executive Director Ghaith al-Ghaith has arrived (September 18 - Ed.) to the International Airport Kyiv (Zhuliany) by flight FZ727, having officially opened the new air communication with Dubai. Flydubai also launches flights to Odesa with periodicity twice a week,” a statement reads. With the launch of the designated flights, the Flydubai Airlines will perform flights to four Ukrainian cities: Kyiv (airports Zhuliany and Boryspil), Odesa, Kharkiv and Donetsk.
Flight FZ727 on the route Dubai-Kyiv (Zhuliany) departs daily from the International Airport Dubai at 09:20 local time and arrives in the Kyiv airport at 13:05 local time. A return flight FZ728 departs daily from the airport Kyiv at 14:35 and arrives in Dubai at 20:25 local time. A price for a round-trip ticket starts from USD 473.78.
“Flydubai regards Ukraine as an important market. We fly to Ukraine since 2011 and taking into consideration growing demand for our services, we propose already 28 flights a week from Dubai to Ukrainian cities,” Ghaith al-Ghaith noted. He noted that the first commercial business class flight via all route network of the low-cost airlines will be held in October to Kyiv. Business class flights on the route Dubai-Kyiv (Zhuliany) will be performed from October 28, a ticket price starts from USD 1,183.56. A business class cost of the flight includes, in particular, an enhanced norm of luggage, the on-board entertainment system and a special menu.
A tourist flow to Dubai from Ukrainian cities demonstrates considerable growth: in particular, the number of Flydubai passengers has grown on the Ukrainian direction by 46% over recent 12 months. Possibility to perform flights via Dubai opens to Ukrainians connecting flights with more than 200 directions all over the world.
Adapted from Ukrinform
More on the topic
- 09.12.2013 From February “Airzena” plans to launch flights to Sochi
- 07.10.2013 Russia's biggest airline "Aeroflot " enters the Georgian market
- 02.10.2013 Air communication between Baku and Simferopol will be year round
- 26.09.2013 UIA concludes partner agreement with Azerbaijan Airlines envisaging increasing frequency of Kiev – Baku flights
- 25.09.2013 Aegean Airlines to launch two new flights to Kyiv
- 24.09.2013 Low-cost flights to Rome to be launched in Moldova
- 13.09.2013 Turkish Airlines cheapens tickets from Istanbul to Azerbaijani cities
- 14.08.2013 Flydubai to launch Odessa-Dubai flights In September
- 30.07.2013 Dubai-based airline ready to operate low-cost flights from Chisinau
- 29.07.2013 FlyGeorgia to add Aktau and Yerevan to route map
- 25.07.2013 Wizz Air requests Russia’s help in opening a subsidiary airline company at its territory
- 24.06.2013 Turkish Airlines, the best in Europe in last three years