Air communication between Baku and Simferopol will be year round
National Azerbaijan Airlines (Azal) will continue exploitation of the air route Baku-Simferopol over the autumn-winter season.
Director of the SW Travel tourist operator representation in Crimea Oleksandr Lisovyk has said about this during a working meeting with Crimean Resorts and Tourism Minister Oleksandr Liev in Simferopol, the press service of the Crimean Resorts and Tourism Ministry reports.
“We regard this line as perspective, as investment into the future. We hope that in 2014, this flight will enter the new level of the flight frequency,” Lisovyk noted.
The Azerbaijan Airlines opened direct passenger flights on the route Baku-Simferopol in July 2012. The air flights were performed in the period of the high resort season since July and until September once a week, by Mondays.
To remind, this spring, on the basis of the office of the tourist operator SW Travel in Baku, the Crimean Resorts and Tourism Ministry opened the Crimean resort-tourist office.
Adapted from Ukrinform
More on the topic
- 09.12.2013 From February “Airzena” plans to launch flights to Sochi
- 07.10.2013 Russia's biggest airline "Aeroflot " enters the Georgian market
- 26.09.2013 UIA concludes partner agreement with Azerbaijan Airlines envisaging increasing frequency of Kiev – Baku flights
- 25.09.2013 Aegean Airlines to launch two new flights to Kyiv
- 24.09.2013 Low-cost flights to Rome to be launched in Moldova
- 20.09.2013 Flydubai starts flights to Kyiv and Odesa airports
- 13.09.2013 Turkish Airlines cheapens tickets from Istanbul to Azerbaijani cities
- 14.08.2013 Flydubai to launch Odessa-Dubai flights In September
- 30.07.2013 Dubai-based airline ready to operate low-cost flights from Chisinau
- 29.07.2013 FlyGeorgia to add Aktau and Yerevan to route map
- 25.07.2013 Wizz Air requests Russia’s help in opening a subsidiary airline company at its territory
- 24.06.2013 Turkish Airlines, the best in Europe in last three years