Russia's biggest airline "Aeroflot " enters the Georgian market
According to the commersant.ge, the talks on the issue are being held at the state level. However, this information was not confirmed by the Civil Aviation Agency. According to the Head of the Agency Guram Jalaghonia, the issue was not discussed yet.
"Aeroflot" is Russia's largest company which headquarters are located in Moscow.
As of December 31, 2012, 51.17% of the company shares are owned by the state while 42.4% are owned by legal entities, 6.79% - are disposed by the individuals. A part of shares are in free circulation.
More on the topic
- 09.12.2013 From February “Airzena” plans to launch flights to Sochi
- 02.10.2013 Air communication between Baku and Simferopol will be year round
- 26.09.2013 UIA concludes partner agreement with Azerbaijan Airlines envisaging increasing frequency of Kiev – Baku flights
- 25.09.2013 Aegean Airlines to launch two new flights to Kyiv
- 24.09.2013 Low-cost flights to Rome to be launched in Moldova
- 20.09.2013 Flydubai starts flights to Kyiv and Odesa airports
- 13.09.2013 Turkish Airlines cheapens tickets from Istanbul to Azerbaijani cities
- 14.08.2013 Flydubai to launch Odessa-Dubai flights In September
- 30.07.2013 Dubai-based airline ready to operate low-cost flights from Chisinau
- 29.07.2013 FlyGeorgia to add Aktau and Yerevan to route map
- 25.07.2013 Wizz Air requests Russia’s help in opening a subsidiary airline company at its territory
- 24.06.2013 Turkish Airlines, the best in Europe in last three years