From February “Airzena” plans to launch flights to Sochi
The airline "Georgian Airways" ("Airzena") plans to launch flights in Tbilisi – Sochi direction. The first flight from the capital will be performed on February 4, 2014.
Flights to Sochi will be resumed due to the Sochi Olympics, but after the Olympics , the airline is not going to stop flights and "Georgian Airways" will fly to Sochi until May .
It is known that the flights will be performed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. In accordance with the written schedule, flight from Tbilisi International Airport will be performed at 10 AM and from Sochi at 12 AM the same day. The flight duration is 1 hour. One way ticket costs 159 Euro.
Adapted from Commersant
More on the topic
- 07.10.2013 Russia's biggest airline "Aeroflot " enters the Georgian market
- 02.10.2013 Air communication between Baku and Simferopol will be year round
- 26.09.2013 UIA concludes partner agreement with Azerbaijan Airlines envisaging increasing frequency of Kiev – Baku flights
- 25.09.2013 Aegean Airlines to launch two new flights to Kyiv
- 24.09.2013 Low-cost flights to Rome to be launched in Moldova
- 20.09.2013 Flydubai starts flights to Kyiv and Odesa airports
- 13.09.2013 Turkish Airlines cheapens tickets from Istanbul to Azerbaijani cities
- 14.08.2013 Flydubai to launch Odessa-Dubai flights In September
- 30.07.2013 Dubai-based airline ready to operate low-cost flights from Chisinau
- 29.07.2013 FlyGeorgia to add Aktau and Yerevan to route map
- 25.07.2013 Wizz Air requests Russia’s help in opening a subsidiary airline company at its territory
- 24.06.2013 Turkish Airlines, the best in Europe in last three years