FlyGeorgia to add Aktau and Yerevan to route map
FlyGeorgia aims to fly to Aktau (SCO) in Kazakhstan and Yerevan (EVN) in Armenia next month.
FlyGeorgia, based in Tbilisi, plans to start flights to Aktau and Yerevan from the second week of August, said the carrier’s commercial director Shiin Thomas.
The airline will fly to Aktau four times a week and to Yerevan six times a week, he told Routes News.
Thomas added that the airline is set to add a CRJ200 in a 50-seat configuration to its fleet.
FlyGeorgia currently operates an A319 and an A320.
Adapted from Routes News
More on the topic
- 09.12.2013 From February “Airzena” plans to launch flights to Sochi
- 07.10.2013 Russia's biggest airline "Aeroflot " enters the Georgian market
- 02.10.2013 Air communication between Baku and Simferopol will be year round
- 26.09.2013 UIA concludes partner agreement with Azerbaijan Airlines envisaging increasing frequency of Kiev – Baku flights
- 25.09.2013 Aegean Airlines to launch two new flights to Kyiv
- 24.09.2013 Low-cost flights to Rome to be launched in Moldova
- 20.09.2013 Flydubai starts flights to Kyiv and Odesa airports
- 13.09.2013 Turkish Airlines cheapens tickets from Istanbul to Azerbaijani cities
- 14.08.2013 Flydubai to launch Odessa-Dubai flights In September
- 30.07.2013 Dubai-based airline ready to operate low-cost flights from Chisinau
- 25.07.2013 Wizz Air requests Russia’s help in opening a subsidiary airline company at its territory
- 24.06.2013 Turkish Airlines, the best in Europe in last three years