Flydubai to launch Odessa-Dubai flights In September
The UAE-based Flydubai airline company will launch Odessa-Dubai flights on September 20, the press service of the Odessa International Airport has announced.
The flights will be operated on Tuesdays and Fridays, using a Boeing 737-800 airliner. The travel time will be 4 hours and 55 minutes.
In addition to direct flights, the airline company will offer passengers connect flights to popular resorts in Colombo, Doha, Male, etc. Flydubai’s passengers will also be able to continue their journeys on flights operated by the Emirates airline company under interline agreements between the two carriers.
Flydubai is the first low-cost airline company in the Middle East. It was created by the government of Dubai. The company operates flights from the Dubai International Airport's Terminal 2. Its route network covers more than 60 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Russia, and Eastern Europe. The airline company has a fleet of 29 new Boeing 737-800 NG aircraft.
Adapted from cfts.org.ua
More on the topic
- 09.12.2013 From February “Airzena” plans to launch flights to Sochi
- 07.10.2013 Russia's biggest airline "Aeroflot " enters the Georgian market
- 02.10.2013 Air communication between Baku and Simferopol will be year round
- 26.09.2013 UIA concludes partner agreement with Azerbaijan Airlines envisaging increasing frequency of Kiev – Baku flights
- 25.09.2013 Aegean Airlines to launch two new flights to Kyiv
- 24.09.2013 Low-cost flights to Rome to be launched in Moldova
- 20.09.2013 Flydubai starts flights to Kyiv and Odesa airports
- 13.09.2013 Turkish Airlines cheapens tickets from Istanbul to Azerbaijani cities
- 30.07.2013 Dubai-based airline ready to operate low-cost flights from Chisinau
- 29.07.2013 FlyGeorgia to add Aktau and Yerevan to route map
- 25.07.2013 Wizz Air requests Russia’s help in opening a subsidiary airline company at its territory
- 24.06.2013 Turkish Airlines, the best in Europe in last three years