UIA concludes partner agreement with Azerbaijan Airlines envisaging increasing frequency of Kiev – Baku flights
Ukraine International Airlines and Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) concluded a partner agreement envisaging increasing frequency of Kiev – Baku service up to 8 weekly flights within the period of Winter 2013/2014 Schedule, APA reports.
The carriers concluded a code-share agreement en route Kiev – Baku – Kiev. UIA and AZAL partnership provides UIA passengers from the cities of Ukraine and other points of the leading Ukraine`s carrier route network with twice as many opportunities to travel to the capital of Azerbaijan via Kiev.
The code-share agreement not only increases frequency of UIA-coded service between the two capitals – Ukrainian and Azerbaijani – up to 8 weekly flights but also provides AZAL passengers access to UIA extensive route network. Operated to Kiev Boryspil International airport Baku – Kiev flights are well-connected to all UIA-coded flights departing from Kiev to the cities of Ukraine as well as capitals and key cities of Europe, United Arab Emirates, CIS countries, and Middle East.
Thus, within the period of Winter 2013/2014 Schedule (October 27, 2013 – March 29, 2014) UIA passenger will be able to take advantage of one of 8 Kiev – Baku weekly flights operated on modern Boeing – 737 and Airbus – 320 aircraft.
More on the topic
- 09.12.2013 From February “Airzena” plans to launch flights to Sochi
- 07.10.2013 Russia's biggest airline "Aeroflot " enters the Georgian market
- 02.10.2013 Air communication between Baku and Simferopol will be year round
- 25.09.2013 Aegean Airlines to launch two new flights to Kyiv
- 24.09.2013 Low-cost flights to Rome to be launched in Moldova
- 20.09.2013 Flydubai starts flights to Kyiv and Odesa airports
- 13.09.2013 Turkish Airlines cheapens tickets from Istanbul to Azerbaijani cities
- 14.08.2013 Flydubai to launch Odessa-Dubai flights In September
- 30.07.2013 Dubai-based airline ready to operate low-cost flights from Chisinau
- 29.07.2013 FlyGeorgia to add Aktau and Yerevan to route map
- 25.07.2013 Wizz Air requests Russia’s help in opening a subsidiary airline company at its territory
- 24.06.2013 Turkish Airlines, the best in Europe in last three years