Aegean Airlines to launch two new flights to Kyiv
Greek air carrier Aegean Airlines in the summer season 2014 is going to open two new flights to Ukraine, linking Kyiv to Rhodes and Heraklion.
Both routes will be performed on a seasonal basis, with the frequency of twice a week. The flight Rhodes-Kyiv-Rhodes start on May 2 and end on October 13, and Heraklion-Kyiv-Heraklion runs from April 30 and ends on October 11.
For both directions Aegean Airlines intends to use Kyiv's Zhuliany Airport.
A reminder that now the air carrier operates two regular flights here - from Athens and Larnaca, and plans to keep them for the winter season 2013/2014. In addition, Aegean Airlines flies on a charter basis from Kalamata to Kyiv.
Adapted from ukrinform
More on the topic
- 09.12.2013 From February “Airzena” plans to launch flights to Sochi
- 07.10.2013 Russia's biggest airline "Aeroflot " enters the Georgian market
- 02.10.2013 Air communication between Baku and Simferopol will be year round
- 26.09.2013 UIA concludes partner agreement with Azerbaijan Airlines envisaging increasing frequency of Kiev – Baku flights
- 24.09.2013 Low-cost flights to Rome to be launched in Moldova
- 20.09.2013 Flydubai starts flights to Kyiv and Odesa airports
- 13.09.2013 Turkish Airlines cheapens tickets from Istanbul to Azerbaijani cities
- 14.08.2013 Flydubai to launch Odessa-Dubai flights In September
- 30.07.2013 Dubai-based airline ready to operate low-cost flights from Chisinau
- 29.07.2013 FlyGeorgia to add Aktau and Yerevan to route map
- 25.07.2013 Wizz Air requests Russia’s help in opening a subsidiary airline company at its territory
- 24.06.2013 Turkish Airlines, the best in Europe in last three years