Turkish Airlines cheapens tickets from Istanbul to Azerbaijani cities
Turkish Airlines has reduced the prices of tickets from Istanbul to Ganja, Baku and Nakhchivan cities.
APA-Economics reports that the company reduced the prices of round-trip ticket for Ganja and Nakhchivan to €99, for Baku - €179.
The flights are related with a special campaign and must be planned from November 1, 2013 to February 1, 2014.
The price reduction also concerns Kyiv, Odessa, Donetsk, Dnipropetrovs’k, Lviv and Simferopol, Bucharest, Sofia, Belgrade, Zagreb, Tirana, Prishtina, Podgoritsa, Ljubljana, Sarajevo, Chisinau, Tbilisi and Batumi.
More on the topic
- 09.12.2013 From February “Airzena” plans to launch flights to Sochi
- 07.10.2013 Russia's biggest airline "Aeroflot " enters the Georgian market
- 02.10.2013 Air communication between Baku and Simferopol will be year round
- 26.09.2013 UIA concludes partner agreement with Azerbaijan Airlines envisaging increasing frequency of Kiev – Baku flights
- 25.09.2013 Aegean Airlines to launch two new flights to Kyiv
- 24.09.2013 Low-cost flights to Rome to be launched in Moldova
- 20.09.2013 Flydubai starts flights to Kyiv and Odesa airports
- 14.08.2013 Flydubai to launch Odessa-Dubai flights In September
- 30.07.2013 Dubai-based airline ready to operate low-cost flights from Chisinau
- 29.07.2013 FlyGeorgia to add Aktau and Yerevan to route map
- 25.07.2013 Wizz Air requests Russia’s help in opening a subsidiary airline company at its territory
- 24.06.2013 Turkish Airlines, the best in Europe in last three years