Gudauri and Bakuriani hotels are fully booked for the New Year period
All rooms of Gudauri and Bakuriani hotel have been fully booked for the New Year period. Foreigners usually book their rooms two months before the holiday time.
As it has been informed by Marika Mankiyeva, the tourism information center manager, the last year prices at the resort will not be changed.
In particular, a room at the Bakuriani family hotel (no meals included) costs from 25 to 35 lari, and the price with the three meals a day starts from 55 and goes up to 80 lari. Room prices start from 120 lari.
The winter season in Bakuriani is supposed to start on December 15.
On December 15-25 the winter season will also start in Gudauri. According to the information from hotel owners, people book rooms for the New Year period quite actively. Room prices start from 35 lari.
Gudauri has completely renovated its roads, runoff ditches, and the sewage system for the new season. It also plans to conduct complete rehabilitation of 45 facilities.
English translation BSN
Adapted from Business Georgia
More on the topic
- 13.09.2013 Number of tourists in Adjara increased almost by 12% this year
- 21.08.2013 Georgian tourist agencies lose $500,000 as tensions increase in Egypt
- 07.08.2013 Over 1 million tourists visited Georgia in January-June
- 25.07.2013 Up to $600 thousand will be spent for advertising of Georgia abroad
- 11.07.2013 Georgia works to improve the tourism statistics methodology
- 26.06.2013 Turkish “Reina” to invest USD 25 million into hotel construction in Adzharia
- 09.04.2013 Tourism flow to Adjara halves in Q1 2013
- 29.10.2012 Tbilisi tops the international Hotel Valuation Index 2012
- 22.10.2012 Ropeway will open in Batumi in late December