Up to $600 thousand will be spent for advertising of Georgia abroad
In 2013 the National Tourism Agency will spend up to 1 million lari (approximately $ 600 thousand) to popularize Georgia abroad.
According to the Agency, a limited number of exhibitions have been financed in 2013, and due to this fact the Agency will take part in exhibitions of 11 target markets only.
According to the information from the Agency, it has already participated in 8 exhibitions. The next one will take place in Japan in September. According to the Agency, the arrangement of one exhibition costs 70 thousand lari at the average.
More on the topic
- 13.09.2013 Number of tourists in Adjara increased almost by 12% this year
- 21.08.2013 Georgian tourist agencies lose $500,000 as tensions increase in Egypt
- 07.08.2013 Over 1 million tourists visited Georgia in January-June
- 11.07.2013 Georgia works to improve the tourism statistics methodology
- 26.06.2013 Turkish “Reina” to invest USD 25 million into hotel construction in Adzharia
- 09.04.2013 Tourism flow to Adjara halves in Q1 2013
- 29.10.2012 Tbilisi tops the international Hotel Valuation Index 2012
- 27.10.2012 Gudauri and Bakuriani hotels are fully booked for the New Year period
- 22.10.2012 Ropeway will open in Batumi in late December