Turkish “Reina” to invest USD 25 million into hotel construction in Adzharia
Turkish “Reina” Company, the owner of the famous restaurant chain, may start the construction of a hotel complex in Adzharia at the end of July.
The Manager of the International Investment Association states that the Company has suggested its project to the Ministry of Economy, the agreement between the parties has been already reached, and, most probably, the document will be executed at the end of July.
According to Osman Çalışkan, “Reina” will build a hotel complex in Adzharia, worth of $25 million. According to the project, the construction must be completed in two year.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 13.09.2013 Number of tourists in Adjara increased almost by 12% this year
- 21.08.2013 Georgian tourist agencies lose $500,000 as tensions increase in Egypt
- 07.08.2013 Over 1 million tourists visited Georgia in January-June
- 25.07.2013 Up to $600 thousand will be spent for advertising of Georgia abroad
- 11.07.2013 Georgia works to improve the tourism statistics methodology
- 09.04.2013 Tourism flow to Adjara halves in Q1 2013
- 29.10.2012 Tbilisi tops the international Hotel Valuation Index 2012
- 27.10.2012 Gudauri and Bakuriani hotels are fully booked for the New Year period
- 22.10.2012 Ropeway will open in Batumi in late December