Moldovan PM, Transnistrian leader to meet in Germany
Prime Minister Iurie Leanca will participate in a conference focused on confidence-building measures in the Transnistrian conflict settlement process, due in Landshut, Germany, on 29 October -1 November, the government’s communication and press relations department has reported.
Iurie Leanca will meet Tiraspol leader Yevgeny Shevchuk. They will tackle actions taken so far to settle the Transnistrian conflict and opportunities of interaction between Chisinau and Tiraspol.
The conference is organised by the OSCE Mission to Moldova, Ukraine’s OSCE chairmanship and the German government.
Adapted from Moldpres
More on the topic
- 12.11.2013 Premier Leanca believes Transnistrian problem will be solved before Moldova is accepted to EU
- 14.10.2013 Moldovan parliament rules to set migration checkpoints on left bank of Dniester
- 03.09.2013 Yevgeny Shevchuk willing to discuss free movement of citizens and transport issues with Iurie Leanca
- 02.09.2013 Brussels to host next round of five-plus-two talks in October 2013
- 19.07.2013 Moldova and Transnistria cooperate in organization of children’s summer leisure
- 18.07.2013 Chisinau, Tiraspol sign environmental protocol
- 16.07.2013 New round of 5+2 negotiations on Transnistrian conflict settlement starts in Vienna
- 11.07.2013 A facilitated frontier crossing regime will be introduced for Transnistrian citizens
- 10.07.2013 Ukrainian, Russian envoys on Transdniestrian settlement to visit Chisinau, Tiraspol
- 04.07.2013 OSCE Parliamentary Assembly adopts resolution on Transnistrian conflict settlement process
- 28.06.2013 Ukraine invites Transnistrian president and Moldovan Prime Minister for a meetingm
- 24.06.2013 Moldovan parliament’s statement on Transnistrian conflict settlement´s current situation