Moldova and Transnistria cooperate in organization of children’s summer leisure
As many as 48 Moldovan children, accompanied by two educators, arrived today at the summer recreation camp ‘Lesnaya Poleana’ in the village Merenesti, of Slobozia district.
According to the ministry of social protection and labor of the Transnistrian republic, the vacation of the Moldovan children in Transnistria was organized on the basis of the Protocol of the meeting of expert groups of Chisinau and Tiraspol, dealing with education issues.
“The Ministry offered to children and teenagers from Moldovan education institutions as many as 100 budget-paid places in the recreation camps ‘Lesnaya Poleana’, ‘Victoria’ and ‘Dnestrovskie Zori’. The vacation plan also includes excursions to Bender and Bender Fortress, as well as an excursion on a motor-ship on the Dniester River.
At the same time, children from the Bender orphanage were given the possibility to rest at the Moldovan summer camp ‘Ciresarii’ (Vadul lui Voda), whereas those from the Cioburci boarding school – were sent to the ‘Alunel’ (Bardar) camp, where they will enjoy their vacation until July 28.
On August 4 - August 13, a group of children from the Transnistrian boarding schools of Glinnoe and Tiraspol will rest in the summer camp ‘Olimpiet’ (Comrat).
During the summer season, 100 children from the right and from the left bank of the Dniester will spend their vacation, within the frameworks of this exchange program.
Adapted from Infotag
More on the topic
- 12.11.2013 Premier Leanca believes Transnistrian problem will be solved before Moldova is accepted to EU
- 29.10.2013 Moldovan PM, Transnistrian leader to meet in Germany
- 14.10.2013 Moldovan parliament rules to set migration checkpoints on left bank of Dniester
- 03.09.2013 Yevgeny Shevchuk willing to discuss free movement of citizens and transport issues with Iurie Leanca
- 02.09.2013 Brussels to host next round of five-plus-two talks in October 2013
- 18.07.2013 Chisinau, Tiraspol sign environmental protocol
- 16.07.2013 New round of 5+2 negotiations on Transnistrian conflict settlement starts in Vienna
- 11.07.2013 A facilitated frontier crossing regime will be introduced for Transnistrian citizens
- 10.07.2013 Ukrainian, Russian envoys on Transdniestrian settlement to visit Chisinau, Tiraspol
- 04.07.2013 OSCE Parliamentary Assembly adopts resolution on Transnistrian conflict settlement process
- 28.06.2013 Ukraine invites Transnistrian president and Moldovan Prime Minister for a meetingm
- 24.06.2013 Moldovan parliament’s statement on Transnistrian conflict settlement´s current situation