Ukrainian, Russian envoys on Transdniestrian settlement to visit Chisinau, Tiraspol
Special Representative of the OSCE-Chairperson-in-Office for Protracted Conflicts, Ambassador Andriy Deshchytsia, Special Representative of the Russian Ambassador at Large Sergei Gubarev and Special Representative of Ukraine's Chairmanship of the OSCE on Transdniestrian Settlement, Ukrainian Ambassador to Moldova Serhiy Pyrozhkov will discuss the Transdniestrian conflict settlement in Chisinau and Tiraspol, the OSCE Mission to Moldova has reported.
"On July 10, representatives from the OSCE, Ukraine and the Russian Federation will meet in Chisinau with the Parliamentary Working Group on Transdniestrian Settlement and Deputy Prime Minister for Reintegration and Chief Negotiator Eugen Carpov," reads the statement.
On July 11, the delegation will travel to Tiraspol to meet with Transdniestrian leader Yevgeny Shevchuk and Transdniestrian Chief Negotiator Nina Shtanski and to attend the meeting of Chief Negotiators Eugen Carpov and Nina Shtanski.
The statement notes that the Ukrainian ambassador will participate in the opening in the Tiraspol office of the OSCE Mission to Moldova of an art exhibition "Artists Building Trust" on the occasion of the mission's 20th anniversary.
Adpted from UKRINFORM
More on the topic
- 12.11.2013 Premier Leanca believes Transnistrian problem will be solved before Moldova is accepted to EU
- 29.10.2013 Moldovan PM, Transnistrian leader to meet in Germany
- 14.10.2013 Moldovan parliament rules to set migration checkpoints on left bank of Dniester
- 03.09.2013 Yevgeny Shevchuk willing to discuss free movement of citizens and transport issues with Iurie Leanca
- 02.09.2013 Brussels to host next round of five-plus-two talks in October 2013
- 19.07.2013 Moldova and Transnistria cooperate in organization of children’s summer leisure
- 18.07.2013 Chisinau, Tiraspol sign environmental protocol
- 16.07.2013 New round of 5+2 negotiations on Transnistrian conflict settlement starts in Vienna
- 11.07.2013 A facilitated frontier crossing regime will be introduced for Transnistrian citizens
- 04.07.2013 OSCE Parliamentary Assembly adopts resolution on Transnistrian conflict settlement process
- 28.06.2013 Ukraine invites Transnistrian president and Moldovan Prime Minister for a meetingm
- 24.06.2013 Moldovan parliament’s statement on Transnistrian conflict settlement´s current situation