Taganrog Sea Port increased technical re-equipment costs by 14.6 times in the 1st half of the year
In January – June 2013 OJSC Taganrog Sea Port (Rostov region) allocated approximately 30 million rubles to implement the program of the port infrastructure development and technical re-equipment.
Such information has been announced by the stevedore company.
2.058 million rubles were allocated for these objectives in the 1st half of 2012.
According to the port representative, the growth in the technical re-equipment costs is connected with the procurement of the new and more expensive equipment units instead of the obsolete ones.
More on the topic
- 15.01.2014 Throughput of Russian seaports up 3.9% to 589 mln t in 2013
- 17.12.2013 Tuapse Export Terminal's property put up for auction again
- 26.11.2013 RF government decree approves changing of Taman port boundaries
- 25.11.2013 Throughput of Tamanneftegaz terminal to double by 2015
- 13.11.2013 BOD of NCSP adjusted the company’s development concept till 2018
- 08.11.2013 NCSP posts RUB 1.75 bln of net loss in Jan-Oct’13
- 25.10.2013 Throughput of Taganrog Commercial Seaport down 15% to 994,000 t in Jan-Sep’13
- 17.10.2013 NCSP Group turnover in 9 months of 2013 amounted to 106.5 mln tonnes
- 04.10.2013 Customs office opens in port Taman
- 26.09.2013 Project of OTECO-Portservice terminal in Taman to apply for state environmental approval in 2014
- 23.09.2013 State Expertise approval of Taman port’s dry cargo district expected in mid October’13
- 17.09.2013 Throughput of NCSP Group down 12.3% to 94.6 mln t in Jan-Aug’13