Project of OTECO-Portservice terminal in Taman to apply for state environmental approval in 2014
Design works on construction of dry bulk terminal of OTECO-Portservice in the southern part of Taman peninsula are nearing completion in the Krasnodar Territory will apply for a state environment approval in 2014, IAA PortNews learnt from a source in Rosmorport FSUE.
The terminal is to handle 30 mln t per year including 20 mln t of coal, 5 mln t of sulphur and 5 mln t of iron ore.
Rosmorport specified that the terminal is primarily dedicated for transshipment of transit cargo, mainly from Kazakhstan.
More on the topic
- 15.01.2014 Throughput of Russian seaports up 3.9% to 589 mln t in 2013
- 17.12.2013 Tuapse Export Terminal's property put up for auction again
- 26.11.2013 RF government decree approves changing of Taman port boundaries
- 25.11.2013 Throughput of Tamanneftegaz terminal to double by 2015
- 13.11.2013 BOD of NCSP adjusted the company’s development concept till 2018
- 08.11.2013 NCSP posts RUB 1.75 bln of net loss in Jan-Oct’13
- 25.10.2013 Throughput of Taganrog Commercial Seaport down 15% to 994,000 t in Jan-Sep’13
- 17.10.2013 NCSP Group turnover in 9 months of 2013 amounted to 106.5 mln tonnes
- 04.10.2013 Customs office opens in port Taman
- 23.09.2013 State Expertise approval of Taman port’s dry cargo district expected in mid October’13
- 17.09.2013 Throughput of NCSP Group down 12.3% to 94.6 mln t in Jan-Aug’13
- 16.09.2013 Russian seaports’ eight-month cargo volume rises 4.2% to 387.2 million tonnes