RF government decree approves changing of Taman port boundaries
The Decree dated November 22, 2013 (No 2165-r) approved the amended boundaries of port Taman.
According to the government materials, the document has been elaborated by RF Ministry of Transport in compliance with the Government order dated April 10, 2013 (No 576-r).
According to the document, the port limits should include an additional plot of land destined for the dry bulk cargo terminal with the facilities for transshipment of coal, iron ore and sulphur.
Besides, an additional plot adjacent to the existing water area is also to be included into the port territory.
Adapted from Portnews
More on the topic
- 15.01.2014 Throughput of Russian seaports up 3.9% to 589 mln t in 2013
- 17.12.2013 Tuapse Export Terminal's property put up for auction again
- 25.11.2013 Throughput of Tamanneftegaz terminal to double by 2015
- 13.11.2013 BOD of NCSP adjusted the company’s development concept till 2018
- 08.11.2013 NCSP posts RUB 1.75 bln of net loss in Jan-Oct’13
- 25.10.2013 Throughput of Taganrog Commercial Seaport down 15% to 994,000 t in Jan-Sep’13
- 17.10.2013 NCSP Group turnover in 9 months of 2013 amounted to 106.5 mln tonnes
- 04.10.2013 Customs office opens in port Taman
- 26.09.2013 Project of OTECO-Portservice terminal in Taman to apply for state environmental approval in 2014
- 23.09.2013 State Expertise approval of Taman port’s dry cargo district expected in mid October’13
- 17.09.2013 Throughput of NCSP Group down 12.3% to 94.6 mln t in Jan-Aug’13
- 16.09.2013 Russian seaports’ eight-month cargo volume rises 4.2% to 387.2 million tonnes