Throughput of Tamanneftegaz terminal to double by 2015
Designed throughput of Tamanneftegaz terminal (port Taman) is planned to be boosted almost twice to 20 mln t per year by 2015.
IAA PortNews journalist cites Aleksey Bogoyavlensky, Deputy Marketing Director of OTEKO, as saying at VIII annual international congress Oil Terminal being held in Saint-Petersburg.
In particular, there is a plan to build four 40,000-cbm isothermal storages for propane and butane as well as the second discharge rack for 72 tank cars.
Tamanneftegaz CJSC is an operator of Taman terminal handling LPG, crude and oil products on Taman Peninsula. In 2012, the company handled 1.441 mln t of cargo. All in all it loaded 30 tankers. In 2012, the company’s RAS revenue totaled RUB 1.4 bln, net profit – RUB 352 mln.
The company is managed by OTEKO CJSC.
More on the topic
- 15.01.2014 Throughput of Russian seaports up 3.9% to 589 mln t in 2013
- 17.12.2013 Tuapse Export Terminal's property put up for auction again
- 26.11.2013 RF government decree approves changing of Taman port boundaries
- 13.11.2013 BOD of NCSP adjusted the company’s development concept till 2018
- 08.11.2013 NCSP posts RUB 1.75 bln of net loss in Jan-Oct’13
- 25.10.2013 Throughput of Taganrog Commercial Seaport down 15% to 994,000 t in Jan-Sep’13
- 17.10.2013 NCSP Group turnover in 9 months of 2013 amounted to 106.5 mln tonnes
- 04.10.2013 Customs office opens in port Taman
- 26.09.2013 Project of OTECO-Portservice terminal in Taman to apply for state environmental approval in 2014
- 23.09.2013 State Expertise approval of Taman port’s dry cargo district expected in mid October’13
- 17.09.2013 Throughput of NCSP Group down 12.3% to 94.6 mln t in Jan-Aug’13
- 16.09.2013 Russian seaports’ eight-month cargo volume rises 4.2% to 387.2 million tonnes