Tuapse Export Terminal's property put up for auction again
Assets of LLC Tuapse Export Terminal (TET), which has been under receivership, was again put up for auction, the Tuapse district press office said.
The auction organizer is Center for promotion of enterprise development LLC.
The property of the terminal operator will be sold in one lot, its suggested opening bid is RUB 390,600,000. Bidders applications are to be submitted as from December 9, 2013, deadline for submission - March 21, 2013.
Tuapse Export Terminal LLC was founded by Moscow headquartered PromTransLizing as a storage depot and for handling of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), annual capacity of up to 2 million tonnes.
Adapted from Portnews
More on the topic
- 15.01.2014 Throughput of Russian seaports up 3.9% to 589 mln t in 2013
- 26.11.2013 RF government decree approves changing of Taman port boundaries
- 25.11.2013 Throughput of Tamanneftegaz terminal to double by 2015
- 13.11.2013 BOD of NCSP adjusted the company’s development concept till 2018
- 08.11.2013 NCSP posts RUB 1.75 bln of net loss in Jan-Oct’13
- 25.10.2013 Throughput of Taganrog Commercial Seaport down 15% to 994,000 t in Jan-Sep’13
- 17.10.2013 NCSP Group turnover in 9 months of 2013 amounted to 106.5 mln tonnes
- 04.10.2013 Customs office opens in port Taman
- 26.09.2013 Project of OTECO-Portservice terminal in Taman to apply for state environmental approval in 2014
- 23.09.2013 State Expertise approval of Taman port’s dry cargo district expected in mid October’13
- 17.09.2013 Throughput of NCSP Group down 12.3% to 94.6 mln t in Jan-Aug’13
- 16.09.2013 Russian seaports’ eight-month cargo volume rises 4.2% to 387.2 million tonnes