Throughput of Ukrainian seaports down 6.8% to 81.99 mln t in Jan-July’13
In January-July 2013, seaports of Ukraine handled 81.99 mln t of cargo (-6.8%, year-on-year), says State Statistics Service of Ukraine.
The volume of import cargo handled by Ukrainian seaports increased by 8.6% to 10.67 mln t, export cargo – dropped by 5.2% to 51.39 mln t, transit cargo – fell by 19.6% to 18.64 mln t.
In the 7-month period, turnover of the river ports in Ukraine fell by 51.5% to 1.51 mln t including 239,900 tonnes of import cargo (+17.7%), 602,700 tonnes of export cargo (-33.5%) and 675,700 tonnes of inland traffic cargo (-66.5%).
Adapted from portnews
More on the topic
- 16.01.2014 Throughput of Ukrainian seaports down 2% to 148 mln t
- 17.12.2013 Yuzhny port's cargo volume hits 14.2m tonnes
- 01.11.2013 Odesa portside plant boosts freight turnover 1.3 fold
- 29.10.2013 Ports of Odessa region to implement investment projects for 70 billion UAH
- 16.10.2013 Port of Illichivsk testing Port Community Information System
- 03.10.2013 Nibulon to build a grain port in Kherson region
- 26.09.2013 Port of Sevastopol develops cruise tourism
- 24.09.2013 Throughput of Mariupol Sea Commercial Port up 1.2% to 9.15 mln t in Jan-Aug’13
- 19.09.2013 Yalta seaport faces modernization next year
- 05.09.2013 Yuzhny port cargo volume up 6.8% to 28.18 million tonnes in Jan-Aug, 2013
- 19.08.2013 Ukraine launches information system of port community
- 14.08.2013 Ukraine, China planning to jointly develop Sevastopol fishing port