Port of Sevastopol develops cruise tourism
Since the beginning of 2013 24,340 tourists visited the port of Sevastopol, which is 19% more compared to the results of previous year.
In particular, 14,344 tourists visited the port onboard 35 foreign cruise ships (last year — 10 516 tourists on 35 cruise ships). More than 8 thousand tourists visited Sevastopol on the «river-sea» vessels.
In addition, the passenger ship ADRIANA (104 m, the flag of Saint Kitts and Nevis) called at the port of Sevastopol 12 times.
In total 95 passenger ship calls were recorded at the port of Sevastopol since the beginning of the year.
Adapted from uspa.gov.ua
More on the topic
- 16.01.2014 Throughput of Ukrainian seaports down 2% to 148 mln t
- 17.12.2013 Yuzhny port's cargo volume hits 14.2m tonnes
- 01.11.2013 Odesa portside plant boosts freight turnover 1.3 fold
- 29.10.2013 Ports of Odessa region to implement investment projects for 70 billion UAH
- 16.10.2013 Port of Illichivsk testing Port Community Information System
- 03.10.2013 Nibulon to build a grain port in Kherson region
- 24.09.2013 Throughput of Mariupol Sea Commercial Port up 1.2% to 9.15 mln t in Jan-Aug’13
- 19.09.2013 Yalta seaport faces modernization next year
- 05.09.2013 Yuzhny port cargo volume up 6.8% to 28.18 million tonnes in Jan-Aug, 2013
- 23.08.2013 Throughput of Ukrainian seaports down 6.8% to 81.99 mln t in Jan-July’13
- 19.08.2013 Ukraine launches information system of port community
- 14.08.2013 Ukraine, China planning to jointly develop Sevastopol fishing port