Cabinet to consider association deal with EU at its next meeting
The approval of the text of the Association Agreement with the EU has been completed, in the near future it will be considered by the Cabinet of Ministers.
Director of the Information Policy Department of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry Yevhen Perebyinis announced this on Tuesday in Kyiv.
"The approval of the draft agreement has been finalized. Soon this document will be considered at a meeting of the government," Perebyinis said.
The diplomat added that after the approval by the Cabinet the draft Association Agreement with the EU will be sent to the President of Ukraine.
As reported, the draft Association Agreement with the European Union has been published on the website of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Adapted from ukrinform
More on the topic
- 09.01.2014 Azarov orders Boiko to analyze outcome from creating FTA with EU
- 25.12.2013 Ukraine now in better conditions than before Vilnius summit – Kozhara
- 04.12.2013 CoE secretary general goes to Kyiv to find a way out of crisis
- 29.11.2013 Ukraine, EU initial Air Services Agreement
- 28.11.2013 Breakdown of Ukraine-EU association could benefit China – Forbes
- 27.11.2013 Azarov: President to discuss Ukraine-Russia-EU consultations in Vilnius
- 26.11.2013 Yanukovych plans to attend summit in Vilnius
- 22.11.2013 Ukrainian government suspends preparations for signature of association deal with EU
- 02.10.2013 Russia pushes EU to signing Association Agreement with Ukraine - Chaly
- 27.09.2013 Azarov proposes trilateral talks between EU, Ukraine and Customs Union on Association Agreement
- 18.09.2013 PM Azarov: Association Agreement provides for its periodic revision
- 05.09.2013 Ukrainian Cabinet to consider Association Agreement with the EU on 18 September