The Crimea forecasts the rise in the number of vacationers
In 2013 the number of vacationers in the Crimea may exceed the results of previous years. Such information has been announced by the Chairman of the Crimean Council of Ministers Anatolii Mohyliov at the press conference.
«According to current estimates, the coming season will ensure at least the same number of people as in 2012. It may even exceed the record-breaking numbers we had last year», – A. Mohyliov has noted.
He has added that, according to the data from tour operators, the demand for the Crimean tourist vouchers exceeds the results of previous years considerably.
6.7 million people visited the Crimea in 2012.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 30.08.2013 Crimea planning to accept 6 million tourists until year end - Liev
- 23.08.2013 Tourists' demand for Crimean off-peak season 15 percent up
- 13.08.2013 Crimea profits from skis, foreigners and weekend in May
- 08.08.2013 Vilkul: Up to 50 m tourists to visit Ukraine every year by 2022
- 25.07.2013 More than 3 million people recreated in the Crimea
- 19.07.2013 Crimea predicts growing number of tourists in autumn season
- 18.07.2013 Crimea predicts growing number of tourists in autumn season
- 12.07.2013 Crimean Mini Hotel Association notes the growth in the number of vacationers during the high season
- 08.07.2013 Ministry of Resorts recommends tourists to register before going to Crimean mountain routes
- 05.07.2013 From now on Ukrainian hotels must place the category signs at their facades
- 04.07.2013 1.77 million persons recreated in the Crimea by the beginning of July
- 27.06.2013 British Prince Michael of Kent to visit Sevastopol