Ministry of Resorts recommends tourists to register before going to Crimean mountain routes
Business entities, organizing visits of tourists to the mountain and forest areas of the Crimea, must register tourist groups at search-and-rescue agencies with special safety briefing and execution of the tour schedule papers.
According to Department Manager at the Crimean Ministry of Resorts and Tourism Natalia Sheremetyeva, the uniformed procedure for visits of tourists to the mountain and forest areas, as well as the lists of the tour stops, tour routes, and massive recreation sites have been set up by the resolution of the Crimean Council of Ministers “On the ensuring of safety of tourists and excursionists, visiting the mountain and forest areas of the Crimea”.
The registration is conducted free of charge at the stations of the Mountain search-and-rescue department at the Ministry of Emergencies. In addition to that, the non-governmental Control and Rescue Service of the Crimea registers tourists at its website.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 30.08.2013 Crimea planning to accept 6 million tourists until year end - Liev
- 23.08.2013 Tourists' demand for Crimean off-peak season 15 percent up
- 13.08.2013 Crimea profits from skis, foreigners and weekend in May
- 08.08.2013 Vilkul: Up to 50 m tourists to visit Ukraine every year by 2022
- 25.07.2013 More than 3 million people recreated in the Crimea
- 19.07.2013 Crimea predicts growing number of tourists in autumn season
- 18.07.2013 Crimea predicts growing number of tourists in autumn season
- 12.07.2013 Crimean Mini Hotel Association notes the growth in the number of vacationers during the high season
- 05.07.2013 From now on Ukrainian hotels must place the category signs at their facades
- 04.07.2013 1.77 million persons recreated in the Crimea by the beginning of July
- 27.06.2013 British Prince Michael of Kent to visit Sevastopol
- 18.06.2013 Crimean war battle reconstruction to take place near Balaklava