Crimean Mini Hotel Association notes the growth in the number of vacationers during the high season
According to estimates of the Crimean Small Hotel Association, the occupancy of private accommodation facilities during the high season of 2013 is quite high.
“Some of our hotels, which had been preparing for the coming resort season, worked during the May holidays and in June with a very high occupancy rate. Some of them worked even with 100% occupancy. The majority of our representatives note that the number of vacationers is higher this year”, – Association Chairman Valentyna Marnopolskaya has informed.
At that she has clarified that previously Association representatives had not started accommodating their guests before July.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 30.08.2013 Crimea planning to accept 6 million tourists until year end - Liev
- 23.08.2013 Tourists' demand for Crimean off-peak season 15 percent up
- 13.08.2013 Crimea profits from skis, foreigners and weekend in May
- 08.08.2013 Vilkul: Up to 50 m tourists to visit Ukraine every year by 2022
- 25.07.2013 More than 3 million people recreated in the Crimea
- 19.07.2013 Crimea predicts growing number of tourists in autumn season
- 18.07.2013 Crimea predicts growing number of tourists in autumn season
- 08.07.2013 Ministry of Resorts recommends tourists to register before going to Crimean mountain routes
- 05.07.2013 From now on Ukrainian hotels must place the category signs at their facades
- 04.07.2013 1.77 million persons recreated in the Crimea by the beginning of July
- 27.06.2013 British Prince Michael of Kent to visit Sevastopol
- 18.06.2013 Crimean war battle reconstruction to take place near Balaklava