Crimean war battle reconstruction to take place near Balaklava
On July 6-7, the Balaklava area will host the International military and historic festival “Balaklava Ballad”, dedicated to the Crimean War events, in the framework of the Ukrainian and British Aviation Week.
The Festival is devoted to the 160th anniversary of the Sevastopol Siege commencement.
The event will be organized by the Youth Public organization “Red Star” with the Air Squadron Royal Aero Club (Great Britain).
UK Prince Michael of Kent is among the initiators and distinguished guests of the Festival.
The air battle reconstruction will be conducted by 24 aircrafts, both rarity models and exact copies of the military aircrafts from the beginning and middle of the XX century. The aircrafts will be provided by the Air Squadron Club.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 30.08.2013 Crimea planning to accept 6 million tourists until year end - Liev
- 23.08.2013 Tourists' demand for Crimean off-peak season 15 percent up
- 13.08.2013 Crimea profits from skis, foreigners and weekend in May
- 08.08.2013 Vilkul: Up to 50 m tourists to visit Ukraine every year by 2022
- 25.07.2013 More than 3 million people recreated in the Crimea
- 19.07.2013 Crimea predicts growing number of tourists in autumn season
- 18.07.2013 Crimea predicts growing number of tourists in autumn season
- 12.07.2013 Crimean Mini Hotel Association notes the growth in the number of vacationers during the high season
- 08.07.2013 Ministry of Resorts recommends tourists to register before going to Crimean mountain routes
- 05.07.2013 From now on Ukrainian hotels must place the category signs at their facades
- 04.07.2013 1.77 million persons recreated in the Crimea by the beginning of July
- 27.06.2013 British Prince Michael of Kent to visit Sevastopol