More than UAH 1.5 mln of tourist fee was collected in Feodosiya in 2012
According to the head of Feodosiya City Council Department on resorts and tourism Mrs. Olga Polunina, the amount of tourist fee collected in 2012 is 31% more than in 2011.
Besides, recreational businesses made UAH 25.6 million of tax payments to budgets of all levels. Growth rate comprised 159.9%.
In Crimean resorts popularity rating compiled by the AR Crimea Ministry of Resorts and Tourism, Feodosiya is ranked the fifth.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 30.08.2013 Crimea planning to accept 6 million tourists until year end - Liev
- 23.08.2013 Tourists' demand for Crimean off-peak season 15 percent up
- 13.08.2013 Crimea profits from skis, foreigners and weekend in May
- 08.08.2013 Vilkul: Up to 50 m tourists to visit Ukraine every year by 2022
- 25.07.2013 More than 3 million people recreated in the Crimea
- 19.07.2013 Crimea predicts growing number of tourists in autumn season
- 18.07.2013 Crimea predicts growing number of tourists in autumn season
- 12.07.2013 Crimean Mini Hotel Association notes the growth in the number of vacationers during the high season
- 08.07.2013 Ministry of Resorts recommends tourists to register before going to Crimean mountain routes
- 05.07.2013 From now on Ukrainian hotels must place the category signs at their facades
- 04.07.2013 1.77 million persons recreated in the Crimea by the beginning of July
- 27.06.2013 British Prince Michael of Kent to visit Sevastopol