Russian natural gas for Ukraine to cost about $410 in Q4, 2013
The price of Russian natural gas for Ukraine in the fourth quarter of 2013 will reach about $410 per 1,000 cubic meters, including a $100 discount.
Ukrainian Energy and Coal Industry Minister Eduard Stavytsky said this at a briefing at the Cabinet of Ministers on Wednesday, a Ukrinform correspondent reported.
"We have preliminary calculations, and they range at 410 dollars," Stavytsky said.
The minister said that the final price of gas for the fourth quarter of the year would be determined by the end of October.
More on the topic
- 18.12.2013 Russia cuts gas price for Ukraine to $268.5 per 1,000 cubic meters
- 25.11.2013 Gazprom not revising gas contract with Ukraine
- 11.11.2013 Naftogaz stops gas purchases from Gazprom, media reports say
- 30.10.2013 Ukraine's EU integration will make Gazprom's participation in GTS consortium impossible
- 03.09.2013 Naftogaz planning to cut Russia gas purchase to 18 billion cu m in 2014
- 29.08.2013 Boiko, Miller agree on gas transit
- 02.08.2013 Naftogaz to pump up to 2.5 billion cubic meters of Russian gas in August
- 02.07.2013 Russia, Ukraine not negotiating consortium to manage GTS - Gazprom CEO
- 01.07.2013 Gazprom unwilling to store gas in Ukraine - Miller
- 26.06.2013 Russia blocking gas supply from Slovakia - energy ministry
- 25.06.2013 “Gazprom” plans natural gas supplies to Ukraine from Slovakia
- 05.11.2012 Rejection of Russian gas will cost Ukraine 207 billion dollars