RF President calls on creating conditions for increase of private investments in ports
It is necessary to create such conditions that the volume of private investments in ports increases significantly, Kremlin press center cites RF President Vladimir Putin as saying at the meeting on developing ports in the Azov and Black Sea basins.
According to Vladimir Putin, “the Government should make sure that as different businesses reach agreements among themselves, they feel confident of the state’s support and make full use of it to harmonise their relations”.
Putin believes that the government should “clearly indicate the infrastructure facilities whose construction will be state-funded and the amounts involved, what will be funded by business, under what conditions, and determine in advance conditions governing how facilities will be used”.
Adapted from portnews
More on the topic
- 15.01.2014 Throughput of Russian seaports up 3.9% to 589 mln t in 2013
- 17.12.2013 Tuapse Export Terminal's property put up for auction again
- 26.11.2013 RF government decree approves changing of Taman port boundaries
- 25.11.2013 Throughput of Tamanneftegaz terminal to double by 2015
- 13.11.2013 BOD of NCSP adjusted the company’s development concept till 2018
- 08.11.2013 NCSP posts RUB 1.75 bln of net loss in Jan-Oct’13
- 25.10.2013 Throughput of Taganrog Commercial Seaport down 15% to 994,000 t in Jan-Sep’13
- 17.10.2013 NCSP Group turnover in 9 months of 2013 amounted to 106.5 mln tonnes
- 04.10.2013 Customs office opens in port Taman
- 26.09.2013 Project of OTECO-Portservice terminal in Taman to apply for state environmental approval in 2014
- 23.09.2013 State Expertise approval of Taman port’s dry cargo district expected in mid October’13
- 17.09.2013 Throughput of NCSP Group down 12.3% to 94.6 mln t in Jan-Aug’13