“Antonov” and Turkish Aerospace Industries negotiate joint manufacturing of aircrafts
Ukrainian State Company “Antonov” and Turkish Aerospace Industries Company conduct negotiations on the development of an aircraft on the basis of An-158.
Such information has been announced by the President of the State Company “Antonov” Dmytro Kiva at the Paris Air Show in Le Bourget (France).
“We are conducting negotiations on the joint design and manufacturing of aircrafts, including the ones for Turkey, on the basis of An-158. But this is going to be modernized aircraft, with enhanced characteristics”, - Mr. Kiva has informed.
In the framework of this Air Show Ukrainian Prime-Minister Mykola Azarov has also conducted brief negotiations with representatives of Turkish Aerospace Industries, in the course of which the parties have discussed the perspectives of the potential collaboration.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 18.10.2013 Ukraine, Russia to complete trials of An-70 aircraft by February 1
- 03.10.2013 Research: foreign low-costs break Ukrainian air transportation rules
- 24.09.2013 An-178 trials to begin in 2014 - Industrial Policy Ministry
- 11.09.2013 Two radio locators for flight safety to be commissioned in the Crimea
- 29.08.2013 Ukroboronprom, Aviaexport agree on repair of helicopters, planes
- 29.08.2013 Ukraine, Russia to set up joint venture for An-140
- 09.08.2013 New airline to conduct flights in Ukraine
- 02.08.2013 Passenger traffic in Ukrainian airports 4 percent up
- 10.07.2013 Kherson residents become witnesses of original show by British “Air Squadron”
- 09.07.2013 Ukrainian Government to support four projects in aircraft construction
- 09.07.2013 Odessa Aircraft Plant to Launch Production of Two New Aircraft
- 20.06.2013 Avia passenger flow in Ukraine in January – May cut down by 8.7%