Truck traffic via Bulgarian-Turkish border goes back to normal
The situation with the transit passage of heavy vehicles across the Bulgarian-Turkish border has gone back to normal as of May 20, report the Border Police.
After the blockade of the truck traffic between the two countries that is now over, the number of trucks waiting to cross the border checkpoints at Captain Andreevo and Lesovo is as usual for a Sunday. There are not queues of cars, buses and vans.
Adapted from Bulgarian National Radio
More on the topic
- 05.06.2013 Immigrants to Bulgaria from Turkey grow more
- 23.05.2013 Bulgaria and Turkey to discuss cargo issue in Leipzig
- 21.05.2013 Transport ministers of Turkey, Bulgaria to hold talks
- 18.05.2013 Blockade at Bulgarian-Turkish border lifted
- 10.05.2013 Svilengrad - Turkish border railroad unveiled
- 03.05.2013 Monitoring system along Bulgarian-Turkish border is a site of national importance
- 17.11.2012 Bulgaria, Turkey defense ministers meet in Sofia
- 07.11.2012 Turkey to open Turkish Culture Center in Sofia