Turkey to open Turkish Culture Center in Sofia
Turkish Culture & Tourism Minister Ertugrul Gunay arrived in Bulgaria on November,6 for a two-day official visit. He will hold a meeting with Bulgarian Minister of Culture Vezhdi Rashidov, and visit historical places in Plovdiv.
After Plovdiv, Gunay will proceed to capital Sofia, and meet a Bulgarian delegation at National History Museum.
During a ceremony, Turkish and Bulgarian officials will sign an agreement on opening Bulgarian Culture Center in Istanbul and Turkish Culture Center in Sofia.
Following the signature ceremony, movable cultural assets, which were smuggled from Turkey, will be given back.
Gunay and Rashidov will hold a joint press conference, and then Gunay will attend a dinner which will be hosted by Rashidov in his honor.
Adapted from Worldbulletin
More on the topic
- 05.06.2013 Immigrants to Bulgaria from Turkey grow more
- 23.05.2013 Bulgaria and Turkey to discuss cargo issue in Leipzig
- 21.05.2013 Transport ministers of Turkey, Bulgaria to hold talks
- 20.05.2013 Truck traffic via Bulgarian-Turkish border goes back to normal
- 18.05.2013 Blockade at Bulgarian-Turkish border lifted
- 10.05.2013 Svilengrad - Turkish border railroad unveiled
- 03.05.2013 Monitoring system along Bulgarian-Turkish border is a site of national importance
- 17.11.2012 Bulgaria, Turkey defense ministers meet in Sofia