Russia to restore road to Georgia across Dagestan
Russia will soon begin restoration works on the Dagestani section of the Russian-Georgian road, which was closed in 1992.
The head of the press service of the Ministry of Transport of Dagestan, Andrey Bondarev said that at the moment the cost of the restoration is being evaluated.
The Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure of Georgia, David Narmania said that he has not received any official information on the restoration of the road.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 23.12.2013 Restore of Tbilisi-Moscow ties not planned
- 20.12.2013 Vladimir Putin not rules out the abolition of the visa regime with Georgia
- 03.12.2013 PM: No Georgian govt delegation at Sochi Olympics
- 28.11.2013 Minister of Foreign Affairs not excludes new embargo from the Russian side
- 26.11.2013 Government cautions business regarding the Russian market
- 12.11.2013 Giorgi Margvelashvili : Georgia will participate in the Sochi Olympics
- 01.11.2013 Russian MTS responds to Bidzina Ivanishvili's statement
- 31.10.2013 Bidzina Ivanishvili says Georgian side will sue the Russian "MTS"
- 26.09.2013 Georgia’s Ministry of Economy denies participation in the Sochi Investment Forum
- 05.09.2013 Moscow offers help in evacuating Georgian citizens from Syria
- 16.08.2013 Automobile link between Russia and Georgia reinstated
- 08.08.2013 Georgian MFA: Despite Russia's 'Destructive Policy' Tbilisi Seeks 'Normalization' of Ties