Turkey boosts forces on Syrian border
Turkey continues pullig the troops to the Syrian border amid the ongoing discussions on military intervention in this country, Haber7 newspaper reported on Thursday.
According to the publication, a military convoy of 20 vehicles was sent to Yayladag area in Hatay province.
A military personnel of 50 people also arrived to the area.
Some Western countries, as well as Turkey have already supported intervention in Syria following another escalation of the situation there.
Adaptad from TODAY.AZ
More on the topic
- 17.09.2013 Deputy PM: Turkish warplanes shoot down Syrian helicopter
- 05.09.2013 Erdogan: Turkey ready to be part of any coalition to intervene Syria
- 03.09.2013 Turkey keeps forces on high alert on Syrian border
- 02.09.2013 Hikmet Cetin: "Turkey should not take part in military operations against Syria"
- 27.08.2013 Turkish base Injirlik can be used in military campaign against Syria claims paper
- 19.07.2013 Turkish Patriots detected 300 Syrian missile fires so far
- 16.07.2013 Turkey rejects Israel jets used Turkish base for Syria airstrike
- 26.06.2013 Turkey digs moats on Syrian border
- 27.05.2013 Security wall to be built on Turkey’s Syrian border
- 15.02.2013 Turkey responds to mortar shell from Syria
- 16.01.2013 Syria accuses Turkey of terrorism and theft
- 15.11.2012 Turkey warns against Syria chemical arms