Syria accuses Turkey of terrorism and theft
The Syrian regime has accused Turkey of economic terrorism and demanded equipment stolen in Aleppo to be brought back, RIA Novosti reports.
Syrian authorities say that about 1500 units of pharmaceutical and industrial equipment were stolen and taken to Turkey. Syrian representative to the UN wants the UNSC to make Turkey return the stolen property.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 17.09.2013 Deputy PM: Turkish warplanes shoot down Syrian helicopter
- 06.09.2013 Turkey boosts forces on Syrian border
- 05.09.2013 Erdogan: Turkey ready to be part of any coalition to intervene Syria
- 03.09.2013 Turkey keeps forces on high alert on Syrian border
- 02.09.2013 Hikmet Cetin: "Turkey should not take part in military operations against Syria"
- 27.08.2013 Turkish base Injirlik can be used in military campaign against Syria claims paper
- 19.07.2013 Turkish Patriots detected 300 Syrian missile fires so far
- 16.07.2013 Turkey rejects Israel jets used Turkish base for Syria airstrike
- 26.06.2013 Turkey digs moats on Syrian border
- 27.05.2013 Security wall to be built on Turkey’s Syrian border
- 15.02.2013 Turkey responds to mortar shell from Syria
- 15.11.2012 Turkey warns against Syria chemical arms