Russia to supply meat products to Georgia
Georgia will be able to renew the delivery of agricultural products to Russia in two-three weeks – such information was announced by the Manager of the Georgian National Food Agency Zurab Chekurashvili on June 26.
“The work on the final coordination of delivery conditions must be completed within two or three weeks. We should note that there will be bilateral deliveries – Russia will supply animal produce to Georgia – meat and dairy products”, – he has noted.
The exports note that opening of the Georgian market may have an extremely important effect for Russia, since Georgia imports considerable quantities of the meat it consumes.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 23.12.2013 Restore of Tbilisi-Moscow ties not planned
- 20.12.2013 Vladimir Putin not rules out the abolition of the visa regime with Georgia
- 03.12.2013 PM: No Georgian govt delegation at Sochi Olympics
- 28.11.2013 Minister of Foreign Affairs not excludes new embargo from the Russian side
- 26.11.2013 Government cautions business regarding the Russian market
- 12.11.2013 Giorgi Margvelashvili : Georgia will participate in the Sochi Olympics
- 01.11.2013 Russian MTS responds to Bidzina Ivanishvili's statement
- 31.10.2013 Bidzina Ivanishvili says Georgian side will sue the Russian "MTS"
- 26.09.2013 Georgia’s Ministry of Economy denies participation in the Sochi Investment Forum
- 13.09.2013 Russia to restore road to Georgia across Dagestan
- 05.09.2013 Moscow offers help in evacuating Georgian citizens from Syria
- 16.08.2013 Automobile link between Russia and Georgia reinstated