Kuban revives the tour route to the Black Sea through the Caucasus Mountain Range
Krasnodar Krai plans to revive the tour route from the Khadyzhensk town of the Apsheronsky District to the Ashe settlement of the Tuapsinsky District.
This project, called “Along the mountain paths of Kuban”, is developed by the searching organization “Arsenal”, headed by Alexander Shilin. In 2013 the searchers have managed to get a grant for implementation of this idea.
“All participants of the tour will get a unique opportunity to make the fascinating crossing of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range to the Black Sea, to see the snow-covered mountains, to get to the altitude of more than 1.5 thousand meters above the sea level, to learn more with mountain lakes and water falls, and ancient burial places. War battles of the Second World War took place at many segments of this route”, - the press service of the Apsheronsky District Administration has informed.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 11.07.2013 Russian tourists prefer Turkey and Spain to Egypt
- 12.04.2013 Gelendzhik expects a 10-15% rise in the tourist flow in 2013
- 07.12.2012 Upscale Radisson Blu Beach Resort & Spa Hotel to be constructed in Sochi
- 15.11.2012 Tourist flow in Adygea grew by 10% over the last 9 months
- 05.11.2012 Ski season will open in Sochi on December 22
- 01.11.2012 Sochi airport launched new flights to Istanbul and Erevan
- 01.11.2012 Anapa to open new beaches in 2013
- 30.10.2012 Tuapse to commission an eco-center
- 30.10.2012 “Abrau-Dyurso” Company plans to enter the quiet wine market in 2013
- 26.10.2012 Tourist police to be formed at the Caucasus
- 20.09.2012 Kuban authorities expect 5% growth in tourist inflow in 2012