Sochi airport launched new flights to Istanbul and Erevan
Kuban Airlines have started carrying out Sochi – Istanbul flights. Donavia Airlines have also started flying from the Olympic capital to Istanbul twice a week.
UTair Airlines have launched a flight from Sochi to Erevan (thrice a week). At present Sochi – Erevan flights are carried out by three companies: UTair, Armavia, and Donavia.
The Turkish regional airline company Borajet has announced about its interest to Sochi – Istanbul flights. According to Basel Aero press service, it plans to carry out daily flights to Istanbul.
English translation by BSN
Adapted from: SOCHI-24
More on the topic
- 11.07.2013 Russian tourists prefer Turkey and Spain to Egypt
- 25.06.2013 Kuban revives the tour route to the Black Sea through the Caucasus Mountain Range
- 12.04.2013 Gelendzhik expects a 10-15% rise in the tourist flow in 2013
- 07.12.2012 Upscale Radisson Blu Beach Resort & Spa Hotel to be constructed in Sochi
- 15.11.2012 Tourist flow in Adygea grew by 10% over the last 9 months
- 05.11.2012 Ski season will open in Sochi on December 22
- 01.11.2012 Anapa to open new beaches in 2013
- 30.10.2012 Tuapse to commission an eco-center
- 30.10.2012 “Abrau-Dyurso” Company plans to enter the quiet wine market in 2013
- 26.10.2012 Tourist police to be formed at the Caucasus
- 20.09.2012 Kuban authorities expect 5% growth in tourist inflow in 2012