Anapa to open new beaches in 2013
The city plans to open new public beaches at the expense of development of a number of unused areas on Pioneer Avenue.
The press service of Anapa City Administration has informed that «the opening of new beaches will allow the arrangement of comfortable and safe recreation for additional 2 thousand persons and, at the same time, will reduce the recreation load on the existing beaches».
The next season plans include the installment of information online panels and ramps for handicapped persons at public beaches and increase in the number of toilets, connected to the sewage system.
The city hall has specified that 12 public beaches have been working in the resort area in 2012.
English translation by BSN
Adapted from YUGA.ru
More on the topic
- 11.07.2013 Russian tourists prefer Turkey and Spain to Egypt
- 25.06.2013 Kuban revives the tour route to the Black Sea through the Caucasus Mountain Range
- 12.04.2013 Gelendzhik expects a 10-15% rise in the tourist flow in 2013
- 07.12.2012 Upscale Radisson Blu Beach Resort & Spa Hotel to be constructed in Sochi
- 15.11.2012 Tourist flow in Adygea grew by 10% over the last 9 months
- 05.11.2012 Ski season will open in Sochi on December 22
- 01.11.2012 Sochi airport launched new flights to Istanbul and Erevan
- 30.10.2012 Tuapse to commission an eco-center
- 30.10.2012 “Abrau-Dyurso” Company plans to enter the quiet wine market in 2013
- 26.10.2012 Tourist police to be formed at the Caucasus
- 20.09.2012 Kuban authorities expect 5% growth in tourist inflow in 2012