Kuban authorities expect 5% growth in tourist inflow in 2012
Kuban authorities estimate the inflow of tourists to resorts of the Krasnodar Krai this year will grow by 5.4% compared to 2011 - up to 11.7 million people.
In 2011 about 11.1 million tourists came to rest at the region’s resorts, almost 5% more than in 2010.
Since the beginning of the year, Krasnodar krai has received 8 million tourists. Last summer 17,000 health centres, hotels and other accommodation facilities function the region, as well as 525 beaches and 130 auto campings.
English translation BSN
Adapted from Yuga.ru
More on the topic
- 11.07.2013 Russian tourists prefer Turkey and Spain to Egypt
- 25.06.2013 Kuban revives the tour route to the Black Sea through the Caucasus Mountain Range
- 12.04.2013 Gelendzhik expects a 10-15% rise in the tourist flow in 2013
- 07.12.2012 Upscale Radisson Blu Beach Resort & Spa Hotel to be constructed in Sochi
- 15.11.2012 Tourist flow in Adygea grew by 10% over the last 9 months
- 05.11.2012 Ski season will open in Sochi on December 22
- 01.11.2012 Sochi airport launched new flights to Istanbul and Erevan
- 01.11.2012 Anapa to open new beaches in 2013
- 30.10.2012 Tuapse to commission an eco-center
- 30.10.2012 “Abrau-Dyurso” Company plans to enter the quiet wine market in 2013
- 26.10.2012 Tourist police to be formed at the Caucasus