Tuapse to commission an eco-center
Tuapse is going to launch a comprehensive environmental monitoring center.
The laboratory has a number of the state-of-the-art devices and equipment. The eco-complex will be used for water, soil, and atmosphere air sampling and tests. Such research will also enable the control of environmental impacts for all industrial enterprises, located at its territory.
The center has been built at the facilities of the hydro-meteorological technical school and the branch of the Russia State Meteorological University. The press service of the Tuapse district administration informs that the new facility is currently getting its accreditation, preparing for the grand opening ceremony.
English translation by BSN
Adapted from: Zhivayja Kuban"
More on the topic
- 11.07.2013 Russian tourists prefer Turkey and Spain to Egypt
- 25.06.2013 Kuban revives the tour route to the Black Sea through the Caucasus Mountain Range
- 12.04.2013 Gelendzhik expects a 10-15% rise in the tourist flow in 2013
- 07.12.2012 Upscale Radisson Blu Beach Resort & Spa Hotel to be constructed in Sochi
- 15.11.2012 Tourist flow in Adygea grew by 10% over the last 9 months
- 05.11.2012 Ski season will open in Sochi on December 22
- 01.11.2012 Sochi airport launched new flights to Istanbul and Erevan
- 01.11.2012 Anapa to open new beaches in 2013
- 30.10.2012 “Abrau-Dyurso” Company plans to enter the quiet wine market in 2013
- 26.10.2012 Tourist police to be formed at the Caucasus
- 20.09.2012 Kuban authorities expect 5% growth in tourist inflow in 2012