Eupatoria to discuss the green tourism development perspectives in the Crimea
The program of the II International exhibition of the Crimean tourism routes and tour programs «New face of the ancient resort» (on May 22-23) will also include a round table on the following subject: «Eupatoria as the green tourism destination».
The round table is organized by the non-governmental organization «Yevpatoria City Business Association» and Resort and Tourism department at the Eupatoria City Council. The event will be conducted under the assistance of the German Society for International Development GIZ.
According to the Crimean Ministry of Resorts and Tourism, the event will also cover the issues of introduction of the green tourism trend with the use of environmentally-friendly technologies into the tourism component of both Yevpatoria and the Crimean peninsula in general.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 30.08.2013 Crimea planning to accept 6 million tourists until year end - Liev
- 23.08.2013 Tourists' demand for Crimean off-peak season 15 percent up
- 13.08.2013 Crimea profits from skis, foreigners and weekend in May
- 08.08.2013 Vilkul: Up to 50 m tourists to visit Ukraine every year by 2022
- 25.07.2013 More than 3 million people recreated in the Crimea
- 19.07.2013 Crimea predicts growing number of tourists in autumn season
- 18.07.2013 Crimea predicts growing number of tourists in autumn season
- 12.07.2013 Crimean Mini Hotel Association notes the growth in the number of vacationers during the high season
- 08.07.2013 Ministry of Resorts recommends tourists to register before going to Crimean mountain routes
- 05.07.2013 From now on Ukrainian hotels must place the category signs at their facades
- 04.07.2013 1.77 million persons recreated in the Crimea by the beginning of July
- 27.06.2013 British Prince Michael of Kent to visit Sevastopol