Large ice arena is completed in Sochi / PHOTO
Constructors of the Olympic Large ice hockey arena in Sochi have started the procedure of the sports venue formal acceptance by the operating entity, Sochi-24 reports.
Photo from site sochi-24.ru
The ice palace has two hockey arenas (for play and training), the cooling center, responsible for ice generation at arenas and maintenance of the comfortable atmosphere inside the facility, and a number of service premises.
The Large ice hockey arena is completely ready for trial competitions.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 13.08.2013 New Agreements on Time-Charter of Cruise Vessels to Accommodate Winter Games of 2014 in Sochi Guests Signed - «Norwegian Jade» and «Snav Toscana»
- 30.07.2013 Krasnodar Territory is a leader in housing construction
- 25.07.2013 Prosecutors struggle to return over 170 million rubles stolen in Kuban
- 10.07.2013 Olimpstroy chooses main square of Olympic Games in Sochi
- 05.07.2013 Sochi to launch Olympic traffic lines
- 15.04.2013 Sochi police revealed funds’ stealing scheme at the Olympics construction
- 11.03.2013 Sochi Olympic construction expenses exceeded by 15.5 billion rubles
- 05.03.2013 Olympic construction projects receive financial guarantees
- 17.01.2013 One year left before the Olympics will be celebrated in Sochi
- 20.12.2012 Olympic facilities in Sochi to be landscaped and beautified in 2013
- 03.12.2012 Visa procedure for volunteers and staff of the 2014 Olympics will be simplified
- 13.11.2012 Finishing works start at «Olympic Park» railway station in Sochi /PHOTO/