Olympic facilities in Sochi to be landscaped and beautified in 2013
Completion of projects on landscaping of all Olympic facilities and venues is scheduled for autumn 2013, Маx portal reports.
Olympic facilities of the sports, transport, hotel, and other infrastructure will be beautified and landscaped under the state-of-the-art technologies.
The Olympic Park of the Imeretin Valley is one of the largest objects for landscape gardening. Local agencies have plans to plant more than 27 thousand fine and decorative trees and shrubs there, selected in accordance with recommendations of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 13.08.2013 New Agreements on Time-Charter of Cruise Vessels to Accommodate Winter Games of 2014 in Sochi Guests Signed - «Norwegian Jade» and «Snav Toscana»
- 30.07.2013 Krasnodar Territory is a leader in housing construction
- 25.07.2013 Prosecutors struggle to return over 170 million rubles stolen in Kuban
- 10.07.2013 Olimpstroy chooses main square of Olympic Games in Sochi
- 05.07.2013 Sochi to launch Olympic traffic lines
- 15.04.2013 Sochi police revealed funds’ stealing scheme at the Olympics construction
- 11.03.2013 Sochi Olympic construction expenses exceeded by 15.5 billion rubles
- 05.03.2013 Olympic construction projects receive financial guarantees
- 21.01.2013 Large ice arena is completed in Sochi / PHOTO
- 17.01.2013 One year left before the Olympics will be celebrated in Sochi
- 03.12.2012 Visa procedure for volunteers and staff of the 2014 Olympics will be simplified
- 13.11.2012 Finishing works start at «Olympic Park» railway station in Sochi /PHOTO/