Finishing works start at «Olympic Park» railway station in Sochi /PHOTO/
All major construction and assembly works at the Olympic railway station complex have been already completed.
Photo from sire maks-portal.ru
The list of accomplished works includes the monolithic building frame assembly, development of all platforms, pedestrian tunnels, and galleries, and completion of assembly of station’s roofing metal frame and sheds over platforms.
The constructors have now started the roofing assembly and will have to arrange an extensive odd-shaped, reminding river flows, rushing from mountains to the sea. The area of sheds over platforms and station’s roofing will exceed 35 thousand square meters.
The «Olympic Park» railway station complex will be commissioned in 2013.
English translation by BSN
Adapted from Maks Portal
More on the topic
- 13.08.2013 New Agreements on Time-Charter of Cruise Vessels to Accommodate Winter Games of 2014 in Sochi Guests Signed - «Norwegian Jade» and «Snav Toscana»
- 30.07.2013 Krasnodar Territory is a leader in housing construction
- 25.07.2013 Prosecutors struggle to return over 170 million rubles stolen in Kuban
- 10.07.2013 Olimpstroy chooses main square of Olympic Games in Sochi
- 05.07.2013 Sochi to launch Olympic traffic lines
- 15.04.2013 Sochi police revealed funds’ stealing scheme at the Olympics construction
- 11.03.2013 Sochi Olympic construction expenses exceeded by 15.5 billion rubles
- 05.03.2013 Olympic construction projects receive financial guarantees
- 21.01.2013 Large ice arena is completed in Sochi / PHOTO
- 17.01.2013 One year left before the Olympics will be celebrated in Sochi
- 20.12.2012 Olympic facilities in Sochi to be landscaped and beautified in 2013
- 03.12.2012 Visa procedure for volunteers and staff of the 2014 Olympics will be simplified