New Agreements on Time-Charter of Cruise Vessels to Accommodate Winter Games of 2014 in Sochi Guests Signed - «Norwegian Jade» and «Snav Toscana»
FSUE "Rosmorport" on July 30, 2013 signed an agreement with Norwegian Cruise Line Ltd company on time charter of the «Norwegian Jade» cruise liner.
A similar agreement was signed by the enterprise on August 1, 2013 with the Grandi Navi Veloci company in respect of the «Snav Toscana» vessel, reported www.rosmorport.ru.
Norwegian Cruise Line Ltd and Grandi Navi Veloci companies are the winners of the open request for proposals, conducted by the FSUE "Rosmorport" in 2013.
The vessels will be used as floating hotels while organizing the placement of audience and temporary staff at the time of the Winter Games in Sochi next year.
«Norwegian Jade» passenger liner, built in 2006, offers the games guests 1,190 cabins of categories from 4 to 5 stars, and at the «Snav Toscana» ship 513 3-star cabins are located to accommodate temporary staff serving the games.
Spotting of both vessels is planned at the cruise harbor being under construction in the Seaport of Sochi.
* * *
Ship Type: Passengers ship. Year Built: 2006. Length x Breadth: 294 m X 32 m. Gross Tonnage: 93558, DeadWeight: 7500 t. Speed recorded (Max / Average): 21.7 / 16.8 knots. Flag: Bahamas [BS]. Call Sign: C6WK7. IMO: 9304057, MMSI: 308416000. Draught: 8.6 m.
Home port: Nassau. Class society: Det Norske Veritas. Builder: Meyer Neptun Papenburg (Papenburg, Germany). Owner: Norwegian Cruise Lines (Miami Fl, U.s.a.). Manager: Norwegian Cruise Lines (Miami Fl, U.s.a).
Ship Type: Ro-ro/passenger ship. Year Built: 1981. Length x Breadth: 169 m X 27 m
Gross Tonnage: 30316, DeadWeight: 3630 t. Speed recorded (Max / Average): 18 / 16.9 knots. Flag: Italy [IT] . Call Sign: ICKK. IMO: 7826790, MMSI: 247237700
Home port: Napoli. Class society: Registro Italiano Navale. Builder*: Oresundsvarvet - Landskrona, Sweden. Manager: Aliscafi Snav - Messina, Italy
* * *
More on the topic
- 30.07.2013 Krasnodar Territory is a leader in housing construction
- 25.07.2013 Prosecutors struggle to return over 170 million rubles stolen in Kuban
- 10.07.2013 Olimpstroy chooses main square of Olympic Games in Sochi
- 05.07.2013 Sochi to launch Olympic traffic lines
- 15.04.2013 Sochi police revealed funds’ stealing scheme at the Olympics construction
- 11.03.2013 Sochi Olympic construction expenses exceeded by 15.5 billion rubles
- 05.03.2013 Olympic construction projects receive financial guarantees
- 21.01.2013 Large ice arena is completed in Sochi / PHOTO
- 17.01.2013 One year left before the Olympics will be celebrated in Sochi
- 20.12.2012 Olympic facilities in Sochi to be landscaped and beautified in 2013
- 03.12.2012 Visa procedure for volunteers and staff of the 2014 Olympics will be simplified
- 13.11.2012 Finishing works start at «Olympic Park» railway station in Sochi /PHOTO/