One year left before the Olympics will be celebrated in Sochi
Celebration of one year left before the Games will be held on February 7 at the Coastal cluster.
On this day, more than 5,000 Sochi residents will visit the Olympic Park under the «Spectator» programme.
So far, organizers have not revealed all the details of the official programme. But they note that this event can be compared to a rehearsal of the Olympics’ opening ceremony.
«It will be a grand holiday for the athletes who will attend the test competitions in Sochi and for our residents. For now our task is to think through competent logistics, to develop schemes how to deliver spectators to the Olympic Park», - says Anatoly Rykov, the city’s First Deputy Mayor.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 13.08.2013 New Agreements on Time-Charter of Cruise Vessels to Accommodate Winter Games of 2014 in Sochi Guests Signed - «Norwegian Jade» and «Snav Toscana»
- 30.07.2013 Krasnodar Territory is a leader in housing construction
- 25.07.2013 Prosecutors struggle to return over 170 million rubles stolen in Kuban
- 10.07.2013 Olimpstroy chooses main square of Olympic Games in Sochi
- 05.07.2013 Sochi to launch Olympic traffic lines
- 15.04.2013 Sochi police revealed funds’ stealing scheme at the Olympics construction
- 11.03.2013 Sochi Olympic construction expenses exceeded by 15.5 billion rubles
- 05.03.2013 Olympic construction projects receive financial guarantees
- 21.01.2013 Large ice arena is completed in Sochi / PHOTO
- 20.12.2012 Olympic facilities in Sochi to be landscaped and beautified in 2013
- 03.12.2012 Visa procedure for volunteers and staff of the 2014 Olympics will be simplified
- 13.11.2012 Finishing works start at «Olympic Park» railway station in Sochi /PHOTO/