Azerbaijan suspends gas delivery to Russia
Azerbaijan has suspended gas delivery to Russia, APA-Economics reports quoting Russia Gazprom company.
Gas delivery was suspended for technical reasons at 10.00 on January 13. It is not known when the gas delivery will be resumed.
State Oil Company of Azerbaijan told APA-Economics that gas export to Russia has been suspended due to the repairs. It is not known when the gas delivery will be resumed.
According to the agreement signed by the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan and Gazprom in 2009, Azerbaijan is to deliver to Russia 3 million cu m gas per day
More on the topic
- 14.01.2014 Azerbaijan defines route for pumping additional oil volumes
- 09.01.2014 SOCAR Petrolium Georgia stopped importing oil products from Azerbaijan to Georgia
- 27.12.2013 Azerbaijani SOCAR, Dutch Fugro shake hands for JV
- 16.12.2013 Almost 95 percent of Azerbaijan’s export consists of oil and gas production
- 01.11.2013 SOCAR embarks on well drilling as part of creation of underground gas storage
- 03.10.2013 SOCAR Turkey: Azerbaijani gas to be cheaper than Iranian or Russian
- 18.09.2013 SOCAR to purchase DESFA at the cost of state funds
- 03.09.2013 SOCAR dismantles platform in Bulla-Deniz field
- 20.08.2013 Azerbaijan, Russia in talks on reverse oil pumping via Baku-Novorossiysk pipeline
- 28.06.2013 Shah Deniz Consortium chooses TAP for Southern Gas Corridor
- 24.06.2013 Black Sea Trade and Development Bank approves loan for SOCAR