SOCAR to purchase DESFA at the cost of state funds
SOCAR will realize the acquisition of DESFA’s stakes at the cost of state funds.
SOCAR vice-president on economic issues Suleyman Gasimov told reporters that acquisition of DESFA’s stakes at 400 mln Euros will be carried out at the cost of increase of SOCAR’s authorized capital.
“We think DESFA company is very attractive as an investment project. Profitability of this project will be satisfactory for both SOCAR and the state”, he added.
Adapted from APA-Economics
More on the topic
- 15.01.2014 Azerbaijan suspends gas delivery to Russia
- 14.01.2014 Azerbaijan defines route for pumping additional oil volumes
- 09.01.2014 SOCAR Petrolium Georgia stopped importing oil products from Azerbaijan to Georgia
- 27.12.2013 Azerbaijani SOCAR, Dutch Fugro shake hands for JV
- 16.12.2013 Almost 95 percent of Azerbaijan’s export consists of oil and gas production
- 01.11.2013 SOCAR embarks on well drilling as part of creation of underground gas storage
- 03.10.2013 SOCAR Turkey: Azerbaijani gas to be cheaper than Iranian or Russian
- 03.09.2013 SOCAR dismantles platform in Bulla-Deniz field
- 20.08.2013 Azerbaijan, Russia in talks on reverse oil pumping via Baku-Novorossiysk pipeline
- 28.06.2013 Shah Deniz Consortium chooses TAP for Southern Gas Corridor
- 24.06.2013 Black Sea Trade and Development Bank approves loan for SOCAR